Sunday, November 01, 2015

Roses and Ribbons

"Roses and Ribbons"  
8x10 oil on gessoed board


I love to paint ribbons for some reason.  I think it's because they pick up so much light and different colors from the objects around them.  Also they are a great way of connecting things in your painting making for a better composition besides just adding interest.  I grew these roses in my yard which I think are the best because they are more relaxed than the roses you find in grocery stores.

Thank you for viewing my work!  

If you are interested in purchasing this painting, you can do so easily through with your credit card through Paypal.  Just click on the link below.  It's easy!

$495.00 Plus 25.00 for shipping and handling.
This price includes a simple lovely frame.  






No comments:

Post a Comment