Thursday, November 05, 2015

On The Sunny Side
10x8
Starting bid is only $50.00!!


I love to paint still life.  I have an assortment of pitchers, bottles, cups, vases, creamers...etc etc etc.  It's fun putting them together to create an arrangement of interesting colors or compositions.  This particular still life is done on gessoed hardboard and is 100% archival.  It was a little study.  I've been doing a lot of little studies lately to get back into the swing of things after this lengthy move and some other 'life' happenings that have kept me from painting but I am hopeful that 2016 is going to be a great year...  I've leased a new space again and will start teaching again early next year!  Looking forward to that..it's been a while.

Take care friends and thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment