Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Just for You!

"Just for You" 6x6 oil on panel  $100.00

Just for you, framed $100.00 plus $10.00 shipping  

Hi Everyone, Blessings to each of you this new year!  I hope this message finds you with the gift of good health and that you each had a blessed Christmas Season.  I'm happy to be back after many and much 'goings on' for the past 6 months.  I've been in a couple shows, made several road trips and now I'm ready to get back to work at the easel tomorrow in my own studio.  There are a few things coming up on my agenda this spring and summer.  I plan on teaching one final workshop/class at my studio in Cypress, Texas before making plans to move to the Central Texas area sometime later this year.  The info on that is below.  Another is to have a 'spring sale'.   I will be selling some unframed works at a slightly reduced price.  More on that coming up this spring.  Thanks for visiting my blog and my wish for you is to have a blessed New Year!  

Here is a tidbit of info for those artists out there reading this blog.  For Christmas, I received two books that I was excited to receive: "Drawing the Head" and "Figure Drawing for all it's worth" by the late Andrew Loomis.  He was an excellent draftsman and wrote several books on drawing the figure, head, and hands.  For a time, these excellent books were hard to come by as they were out of print.  I'm happy to say they are now available for purchase through Amazon.  Here's a link to see info about the 'drawing the head' book.  Or you can google Andrew Loomis.  http://www.amazon.com/Drawing-Head-HT197-Andrew-Loomis/dp/1560100109  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment