Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Artist by Judy Crowe

The Artist  12x9 oil on linen

Hi Friends,  I have been negligent about posting.  Life is busy and 2012 has started off no differently.  But I am painting and I am thankful.  I did not make New Year's resolutions to speak of but there is one thing I did tell myself~I will not post or put work on my blog or website until I have had a chance to really contemplate the work.
I hope you enjoy this link:  http://www.underpaintings.blogspot.com/  There are beautiful showings of some of the works in the American Wing of the Met.  Take care and thank you for visiting my blog!

My Website
Contact Judy Link

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this portrait - the color, mood, paint application....very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic portrait! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete