Monday, September 19, 2011

Dream Lake 8x10
Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Neil Patterson


"Consider the Lilies of the field, how they toil not, neither do they spin..."  Matthew 6:28


Hi Friends
I am going to Wyoming.  (big yeah!!!)  Going to paint, be with friends and paint some more.  I may not post until I get back but then maybe I'll send you some pictures?  I'll be home around the 6th of October.  I am not leaving until later this week so I may have time to get another post in....At any rate, I wanted to send you this little note of inspiration that I received in my mail just now from Robert Genn.  Words of inspiration and wisdom.  Take care and as always, thanks for stopping by.

Note:  After trying to copy and paste Mr. Genn's letter, it just doesn't work so here is the link.  It's a great letter so hope you have time to check it out.  Blessings.....




No comments:

Post a Comment