Saturday, July 09, 2011

Sweet Delicacies

'Sweet Delicacies'  6x6 oil on panel
I have several of these pretty little french limoges tea pots, creamers and pitchers.  They are fun to paint and I love putting them together and seeing what happens....

Today I experimented with some color changes and I plan to post one of those tomorrow night.  I listened to the blog radio by Carol Marine.  She was talking about the Munsell Color wheel.  It was great fun experimenting with that-if you haven't heard of Munsell, I'll post a link where you can read a little about it (below).  It's pretty interesting stuff and I think will help my painting a bit.  Hope you glean something from it too....more this week!  Take care!
Sold!
My Website
Contact Me Link


Alfred Munsell Link

No comments:

Post a Comment