Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm a Little Teapot!

I'm a Little Teapot 6x6 oil on canvas panel
Ok, I am really happy with this little painting and I almost didn't post it tonight.  I thought about putting it in my kitchen instead!  Where the teapot sits....I like painting this teapot and what is it about still life??  I just like still life....a lot.  But I do love landscapes too.  Did I tell you I am going to Wyoming in Sept, October to paint???  Also to Brice Canyon??!!!!  Big Woo Hoo.  I am excited.  I am also excited about the colors I am playing with and I did try to use that new color idea on this-maybe not totally but I am getting there somewhat.  Anyway.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  And a very Big Thank you to Crystal Cook for that nice comment!!  I appreciate the time people take to post a comment.  We're all so busy.  Have a great day tomorrow all.

BID ON My TEAPOT  :)
My Website Link
My Contact Link

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Judy! I have a thing for teapots and love their various shapes and colors. You are really doing great little still life paintings and I can tell you love them!

    ReplyDelete