Saturday, April 18, 2009

Warm Daisy Day 12x9

I love painting daisies. They are not the easiest thing to paint and it's difficult to keep them simple. This was a demonstration for a recent workshop. I hope it turned out ok.

It was a fun workshop and HCAA in Bellaire has asked me back to do another so I agreed. If you are interested in a workshop about "Getting back to the basics" you should join us in June. Check my website for details. www.judycrowe.com.

Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Judy, Your work is just lovely. Soft and impressionistic. I appreciate your nice comment on my painting on Daily Painters Marketplace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say I love your paintings. I like to paint in my free time and I find your work very inspirational.
    Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete