Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Monday's Model 14x11


"Monday's Model" -I did not get the model's name. I wish I had because she was a great model. She was able to hold the pose very well and was able to get back into the same position each time after the break which is very much appreciated by all artists painting her. Anyway, I was kind of happy with the result. I am really learning a lot by doing the portrait commissions that I am currently spending lots of time on.

Let me know if you are interested in purchasing this painting. www.judycrowe.com judyacrowe@gmail.com
832.640.7131

2 comments:

  1. I really like the feel of this sketch. It's particularly effective because you have kind of locked in your warms with cools all around. It makes her that much warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fresh and lively. Nice

    ReplyDelete