Friday, November 07, 2008

"Tea and Carnations"
















"Tea and Carnations" 10x12 oil on linen panel

This is a little study that I did as a demonstration for a workshop I did in the spring in Fredericksburg. It's loose because I did it in about an hour and I really just tried to get the large shapes in without worrying about detail at all.

It's 4 am and I am having a hard time sleeping today. I am excited because tomorrow I pick up my son who has been away for about 18 months. It's going to be great having him home again. Thanks for looking at my work.

Here's a blessing for today-
Proverbs 3:6 Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty Judy! This piece sparkles and dances! Enjoy your time with your son. Next month my Mom visits me and my hubby for almost a month and I know I won't be blogging much so I can be sure I spend quality time with her! :)

    ReplyDelete