Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spring Basket 10x8


Hi Everyone,

Well I am home from England and it was a great trip. Many many thanks to my friend Johnyne Rees and her sweet husband Tom for making this trip possible! We painted in the Cotswolds a week and then went to the Lake District. We spent one day photographing in Scotland so the trip was very productive and I will be posting some of those works later. Even though it rained many of the days we were there, we still were able to paint quite a bit. I had plans to put up one of the paintings I did today, however, I cannot put my hands on my camera cord to upload my photos. I know it's around here somewhere but until I find it, I will have to post some older paintings. Well, I had intended to post this one anyway, so here it is. Spring Basket is a very nice little painting that is in a french frame. I would like to sell the framed painting for just 350.00. That is a steal, so if you are interested just email me at judyacrowe@gmail.com or you can purchase safely and securely through paypal. Just follow the prompts.

Thank you for looking !!

"Spring Basket" 10x8 oil on panel
$350.00 framed study

Framed or unframed




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:52 AM

    I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

    Sorry for offtopic

    ReplyDelete