Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Gettin Outta Dodge!!!


Okay, that's not the name of these paintings!! But I am gettin outta dodge (or Spring) today. I am leaving for Merry Ole England and won't be home until October 17 and so won't be posting most likely (unless I can find a friendly internet cafe) until October 20th or so. Please stay tuned to see some of the work that I do in the Cotswolds (where Beatrix Potter lived and where Thomas Kinkade loved to paint), the Lake District, and Scotland. I plan to drink one bottle of Scotland brew. Not a lot, just one. See you all soon. Blessings! Judy

"Afternoon in Lukenbach" 8x10 oil on linen panel
"Old Town Afternoon" 9x12 oil on linen panel

4 comments:

  1. Judy:
    Hope Dodge is still the same when you get back. My train won't take me anywhere...its a flower bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are wonderful and I am jealous of your trip! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an inviting painting... I also love Sunny day in Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I am back although am jet lagged. I hope to post some of my Cotswold paintings and work from England next week. Take care, Judy

    ReplyDelete