Friday, September 05, 2008

Summer Reds


I started teaching my regular class again on Tuesday and haven't posted anything in a couple of days because I fell that day on my backside and hurt my neck! Ouch!! But, thanks to my dear sweet jewel of a friend Elaine Monnig who gave me a massage yesterday, I feel so much better. Anyway, I had purchased these beautiful gala apples for the class to paint and so decided to do a smaller version of the demonstration I did that day. I'll post it later. I love to paint apples because you can really get some sharp geometric shapes going if you decide what color each individual shape is. I love to paint these thickly to give them lots of substance. I picked this little red basket up at the goodwill store. They have lots of great goodies for really inexpensive prices.


"Summer Reds" 6x6 oil on canvas (unframed)
125.00 plus 10.00 shipping

You can purchase this little painting safely and securely online with paypal and use your credit card! Blessings all-





No comments:

Post a Comment