Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Just Roses


A dear friend of mine brought these roses to a workshop that I was teaching in one of her mom's old depression glass vases. You know those green transparent kind they don't make anymore. I think our moms used to get these dishes inside soap boxes. It's a small painting, a 9x7 and even though it's very losely done, I've always liked it myself. This painting is about a year old. If I don't sell it, I'll just keep it.

Thanks for looking!!

"Just Roses" 9x7 oil on canvas panel
$125.00 plus 10.00 shipping (unframed)
If you are interested in this painting, I have a wonderful little frame for it and would be willing to sell it with the painting for additional cost. Just email me at judyacrowe@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. I love these roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, I like all your work I've seen. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete