Thursday, September 11, 2008

Country Meadow


"Country Meadow" 6x8 oil on panel

I did this little study last spring. I am wishing for those days right now as we are sitting here in Houston waiting for Hurricane Ike. I might be able to post something tomorrow. I just don't know yet. It's supposed to start raining manyana. If it gets bad then I won't be online. I spent an hour in line at Kroger today getting groceries and water. Yuk. I don't like hurricanes and plan to move. Yes, next year hopefully. I am not sure about anything right now except one. I am thankful that I have a faith in Jesus. Sorry if that offends anyone but it's true.

Anyway, this painting is going to sell for 100.00 plus 10.00 shipping. If anyone is interested, please email me and I'll save it for you. judyacrowe@gmail.com

Thank you for viewing my blog! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment