Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Bluebonnets


Last spring my husband went to his parents "home place", a century home that has been in the family for over 100 years. He goes out there to mow, have some r & r from the stress of life, to just chill out. Sometimes I go with him. Riding a riding mower is strangely therapeutic. :) Sometimes I paint. Sometimes I mow. Sometimes I sit.
My husband came home with these bluebonnets. He always says, "I got you something from the gettin place". Well, he's from East Texas. It's sweet.
"Bluebonnets" 7x5 not for sale (right now anyway)
Thank you for visiting my blog for mindless chatter. :)

2 comments:

  1. "mindless chatter." Not. It is a lovely visit and we get to see the paintings in your walls. Wonderful paintings, one after another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judy, for the inspiration that you are to me. It's a privilege to know you as a person.

    ReplyDelete