Friday, August 01, 2008

Rose Medley


Roses are probably one of my favorite flowers, if not the most favorite. Not only do they smell great but there is something about them that makes them paintable. They are a challenge though but even so, I love trying. I painted these last year in my former studio space and loved painting it. In fact if it does not sell at the Richard Schmid Fine Art Auction on Sunday September 1, I might just keep the painting for my home or for one of my kids when I am no longer on this earth. (PS I will be painting in heaven where all the roses smell as sweet and the music there is like a rose!) Have a blessed day-
visit the auction online and bid on this painting:
Rose Medley 18x14 oil on linen

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite! Can look at it for a long time. Hope it gets a lot of attention at the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting is so crisp and clear. It jumps off the page. Excellent painting!

    ReplyDelete