Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Nest Egg




This is a new venture for me, small studies called cigar box paintings. They will be available for sale on my website soon and also at my galleries. This little painting is about 8x8 and is an oil on linen board. It comes with the cigar box with the paint that was used to paint the painting inside. It also comes with the palette knife that was used and the brush used for the work. This painting will be available for sale at my gallery in Santa Fe New Mexico, www.galerieesteban.com. Ask for Jacque or Tony. The cost for this work is 400.00. You can also email me or call me. Thanks for looking!!
Also visit my website: www.judycrowe.com
Visit my other daily blog sites listed in the links section on the right side of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment