Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Happy


Happy is the way I felt when I painted this painting, hence the name. I remember the day. I was at the studio and felt rested. The only thing on my mind that particular day was painting. I started the stereo and there you are. I am so thankful to be able to be an artist. Although most paintings do not come as easily, it's still a joy to go through the process even though the result may have to go in the trash. This one is a little different for me because I usually subdue the colors in the background. This piece just seemed to take it's own course. I hope it works. Have a blessed day!
Happy 20x16, Available at Galerie Mado Chalvet, Westheimer and Dunlavy in Houston.

1 comment:

  1. Again, I love the color combination. It makes me happy, too!

    ReplyDelete