Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Flow Blue


I love painting creamers, sugar bowles, pitchers, stuff. I am not sure why but visiting flea markets and antique stores are a must when you love painting stuff. :) I found this sugar bowl in a large flea market, picked it up and accidentally dropped the lid. Fortunately for me I glued the top back together and can paint it anyway! (don't look for the cracks, you won't find them) I think I was in one of those shops that said "you break it you buy it". That's okay, I would have anyway. I love the shape. It's graceful and the blue is very pretty. I am not sure if it is an original flow blue.


This painting is sold. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Judy, I found you by way of Lesley and her new blog. I love your work and I paint in watercolor and acrylic but I'm a fan of Charles Sovek. I happened to find him on the internet and wanted to take a class but that was not to be. I did order some of his books.

    ReplyDelete