Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Long Morning Shadows



I have been so fortunate to have been able to travel to some wonderful places to paint. However, this painting was created near my home. I was out with my friend Carrie Ballard during a time when all of the wildflowers were in bloom. Carrie loves yellow fields and so we stopped at the sight of this one. Fun. Beautiful day. I remember how I felt when painting it. That is the great thing about painting outside - you feel a little like you are a bit closer to God. This one is at my studio. If anyone out there in Internet land is interested, please email me or call me. In the next few days I will be posting some paintings from my trips this year to France, Carmel, and The Texas Hill Country. So please stay tuned......Blessings-Long Morning Shadows 8x10 oil on linen panel

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, your work is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet comment Barbara and thanks for viisting my blog!

    ReplyDelete